About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 50 to 53 years old, professional, non smokers
female, from 26 to 65 years old
NOT PICTURED IN THE PHOTOS is an armoire and dresser that goes with the room.
Clean, spacious house with one room for rent, located South of Old Town, by Thomas and Scottsdale Rds. Bus line on Scottsdale Rd is less than a block away. The Green Belt park and Eldorado swimming pool is two blocks to the East. You will be sharing the house with me, a male (homeowner) and one female (tenant), and I will only be renting the room to a female. We are not a couple. I have a sweet and friendly dog. You bringing a pet is a possibility we can discuss. There is a doggie door to a decent sized backyard. The room is furnished but if you don't need the furniture then it will be put in storage.
Here's what else is being offered:
-You will share the hall (full) bathroom with a clean female. You share cleaning duties but outside maid service comes ~ once per month.
- Kitchen: please clean after each use. Maid service will do the floors and counter ~ monthly. It is stocked with cookware, dishes, a dishwasher, disposal, microwave, fridge, gadgets, and range top with standard/convection oven. Kitchen was remodeled 2 yrs ago.
- Grapefruit grows in the back yard - Enjoy! Landscaper comes weekly and also takes out the trash to the alley. We recycle.
- Utilities include: Electric, AC (and yes, it's cold), water/sewer, cable, and wifi. I provide filtered water from a Water N Ice store. There is a washer and dryer.
- Living room has conversation space, den area has a television with DVD player, stereo and fireplace.
-Office isn't available for use but has a large amount of books which you are welcome to read.
- There is a one driveway parking spot that is not under a carport that would be available, otherwise it is street parking. First come first served! People here will leave you alone or be friendly. We are just looking for mature, kind, considerate people who are well kept and devoid of any obvious behavioral defects. You must be able to pass a background check, and references are appreciated. If you are in recovery I would ask permission to speak to your sponsor as part of the interview process. I am a Buddhist and usually take some time during the day to meditate (about 1/2 an hour). I'm not interested in converting anyone, but would want someone who is generally considerate and would respect the need for quiet time. At the time of move in I ask that provide first months rent ($750) in addition to a $500 cleaning/security deposit, and I will have you sign a simple month-to-month lease. The security deposit will be returned upon your being fully moved out and provided there are no unpaid expenses and no damage to room beyond normal wear and tear. Please reply to this ad with your contact information, some description about yourself, and when you are looking to move in. I look forward to your response!
Listing ID: H19051535553200
Posted on 15 May 2019