About the room
Who lives there
4 mixed gender, from 21 to 99 years old, mixed, non smokers
The neighborhood is a great, fun area with lots of things to do, well known pubs and restaurants, entertainment to fit anyone’s needs and easy access to other areas of the city and expressways. The Irving Park stop of the Brown Line El (plus buses) is an easy walk from the house and is what most people use to get around. There is easy (within a few houses), no permit required, street parking if you have a car (or have friends with cars).
The apartment is in a classic Chicago 2 flat, located on the 3900 block of North Hamilton Avenue, fully renovated, duplexed so there is plenty of room (4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 9+ rooms) with a yard, patio, gas grill and garden. The cost includes everything except food (but some basic items like coffee, spices, milk, eggs and more are included)
Included in the price are:
* All furnishings, linens, paper and house hold products
* Wireless internet, cable TV
* Free laundry (in house, including soap, etc.)
* Fully stocked and updated kitchen with dishwasher and stove (cooks are always welcomed - We'll do the cleanup)
* Cleaning lady every other week so there are no hassles about who is going to vacuum or dust, etc. She also cleans the bedrooms and changes sheets.
* And fun but very considerate, friendly, easy to get along with, good people who know and love Chicago
We are liberal and broad thinking but not into drugs except for wine or beer and an occasional gin and tonic.
There are actually two apartments available for rentees which opens up 3 additional bedrooms in a second floor apartment so there is no lack of company when needed but yet ample space for alone and private time when that is needed.
Living in the building now are graduate students and interns (and 2 people with actual paying jobs) representing Switzerland, Germany,, Canada, Venezuela and the US. There are both males and females in their early to late 20's except for me the owner, a nurse at one of the city's university hospitals.
It is a very friendly, welcoming place but there is plenty of space and amenities, the most important being the people. Any questions, just ask and we will answer. Tell us a little bit about yourself in your message.
Thanks for reading!
Listing ID: H100217223030177
Posted on 6 February 2019