About the room
Who lives there
2 female, from 35 to 38 years old, professional, non smokers
from 28 to 42 years old
- Spacious, open living room, hard wood floors throughout
- Updated Kitchen with dishwasher
- 5 min walk to Stony Brook T (Orange Line, many bus routes), 15 min walk to JP center
- Free Parking available on street (no resident permit needed)
- Electricity, Heat, Internet and compost are shared.
- Laundry in Unit
- Locked Storage in basement for our unit
- Small outdoor space, 5 min walk to tennis and basketball courts
- Walking distance to Arnold Arboretum, and Franklin Park, including the SW Corridor Park
- Farmer's Market 1 block away, every Saturday
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Friendly building, quiet street/ neighborhood
The apartment is LGBTQ friendly and an environmentally conscious home (compost with Bootstrap). Vegan and vegetarian friendly though will be living with a meat eaters. Unfortunately no pets allowed. The apartment is located near Egleston Square, as well as many restaurants, Zip cars, Amory plaza where the Samuel Adams Brewery, Bella Luna, Mikes Gym are and Bank of America, Whole Food Market, Stop and shop, CVS are within walking distance.
A 3 bedroom apartment. There will be one good size room (12x11) available for Nov. 1 move in. Prefer working professionals or graduate students though all will be considered. Looking for people who are friendly and respectful. Current furniture in photo will not all be staying.
Total monthly rent for the room is $975 First, Last and Security Deposit (one month rent) due at lease signing. The lease is for 10 months and landlord does require a income verification and credit check.
Listing ID: H19082223353198
Posted on 22 August 2019