About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 32 to 48 years old, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 50 years old
This is a very cool, clean, pest free building, in a trendy area of the East Village. Tenants are successful creatives, grad students and folks that work in the financial and tech industry.
$2700 RENT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
-43" SMART TV
YOU JUST BUY YOUR OWN FOOD, TOILETRIES, LAUNDRY SUPPLIES AND BEDDING.
LOOKING TO PLACE SOMEONE ASAP, minimum 6, 12 month minimum stay
1 bedroom available in this convenient apt. in the East Village.
Candidates should be a “RESPONSIBLE,” “CLEAN,” “DOESN’T COOK A LOT” and “CONSIDERATE.” A professional or a financially secure student (GREAT FOR STUDENTS, close to NYU, New School, NY Film Academy & more) for this exceptional apartment. If you're looking for a environment where you can plug yourself in, and hit the ground running career or school wise, then this may be the right place for you, and worth checking out. Not a bring the party home kind of place... ALL ARE WELCOME.
* Newer corner building in the East Village above Two Boots Pizza, Iron & Silk Gym, NYSC and Blink fitness.
* Top floor (5th) clean corner apt. w/ ELEVATOR.
* 12' x 14' furnished-bedroom w/ a closet, queen size Sleep Number bed, large dresser w/chair, desk w/shelf and desk lamp, leather chair, floor lamp, in wall A.C. w/remote, 42" WALL MOUNTED SMART and Apple TV, ceiling fan w/remote and window w/blinds facing South-Southwest on 3rd St., great sun set and view of downtown.
* Nice living room, LOTS OF ART, leather couch and remote ceiling fan.
* Clean stocked-kitchen w/ ceiling fan, cabinet and counter space.
* Nice and clean bathroom, shower with a bidet and with a window.
* Laundry is same floor, across the hall from apt. If you don't do your laundry, there is a full service laundry and dry cleaner 1 block away, free pick up and drop-off
* Large deck w/ BBQ on the 2nd floor, great for entertaining.
* The apt. has exclusive key access to roof top w/ a table for 6, table for 2, and a beautiful view of downtown Manhattan, Williamsburg bridge and Chrysler Building.
* Close (2 blocks) to the F train, a 5 min bus ride to Union Square, 10 min walk to NYU.
* Grocery stores, coffee shops, gyms and drug stores, no more than 1 block away.
* Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and L.E.S., Greenwich Village, Soho, Downtown nightlife.
* The apt has a small house dog, "Jack," he's a sweet little guy and fun to play with.
*References are available and happily provided
-FOR CONSIDERATION AND A REPLY, WE NEED YOU TO PROVIDE-
1) YOUR NAME
2) CONTACT INFO. W/ A PHONE NUMBER
3) AND TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.
Top to Bottom:
PIC 1 Bedroom
PIC 2 Bedroom view
PIC 3 Living room
PIC 4 Kitchen
PIC 5 Bathroom
PIC 6 Private roof top
PIC 7 Private roof top view
PIC 8 2nd floor communal deck
"Google Maps" has a great "Street View" of the building.
Thanks for reading ALL of this.~Wayne
Listing ID: H16112205354487
Posted on 3 September 2019