About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
2 upstairs furnished bedrooms, minutes from Beaver Creek Shopping Center, Publix and 540 and 64. 15-20 minutes to RTP. and RDU airport.
Use of all common areas, which include:
- full eat-in kitchen with built-in bench seat with all appliances, cookware, dishes and utensils. Has 3 ovens (1 gas and 2 electric convection)
- family room with 2 sofas, 2 chairs, game table with 2 chairs and stereo with older TV dedicated to watch DVD movies with surround sound
- living room with table for 6, 2 sofas and TV
- screened-in porch with patio furniture
- gas log fireplace
- high-efficiency washer/dryer
- gas grille in the yard for cookouts and hammock swing
- small fenced in back yard
- parking in driveway or on street
Respectful, thoughtful, conscientious, preferred.
Must be a drug-free non-smoker!
I’m the only other occupant and very easy going and low drama. I’ve very active, into fitness and biking and enjoy going out with friends and dancing. This is not a late night party house but I’m totally fine with inviting a few friends over with advance notice.
I like the motto “leave it the way you found it” or even better “Leave it Better Than You Found it“ so essentially, just be respectful and clean up after yourself.
Prefer 6 month or 1 year lease.
$550 per month per room, plus a refundable deposit of 1 month rent.
Credit check, background check and employment verification/proof of employment.
electric and gas, water and sewer, 1 GB internet/WiFi and DirectTvNow on family room TV. All tenants share the cost of utilities (since we tend to have the incentive to conserve more when sharing costs) which would be on average $100 month with 1 roommate or $66 a moth with 2 roommates.
2 story Colonial style with common areas fully furnished. It has 4 bedrooms on the upper level and 2 1/2 bathrooms (1/2 bath downstairs). Private bath if 1 roommate. Would share a full bath if 2nd roommate. In a neighborhood with lots of families. Hardwoods on the main floor.
No pets are allowed.
I have 1 small dog who doesn’t shed so no dog hair or allergy issues.
Must be dog friendly because he will consider you family.
Respond via email:
Please respond with some information about yourself and any questions.
Please indicate your name, profession, how long you are planning on staying and the projected move in date.
Listing ID: H190331173032218
Posted on 10 September 2019