About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
from 22 to 50 years old
Two level row house, 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths in quiet community. One huge master bedroom with private bath and a regular size bedroom with shared bath is for rent on the second level, utilities included. Utilities consists of water, gas, electricity, internet and basic cable. Laundry and the room is on the same level. The stairs leading up to the bedroom is wide and can accommodate large furniture. Nice fenced backyard with parking garage. Room can be furnished for an additional fee. There's flexibility on the move-in date and lease term. One month security deposit.
One room on the second level is occupied individually by a non-smoking, male. Seeking two roommates to share the common area. No live in significant other not on the lease. Minimal Common area furniture included.
1. Huge Master Bedroom size 11 ft by 23 ft for $1400 with private bath. It is the last room with the red bath.
2. One room with shared bath for $1000. It can fit a queen size bed, desk and a small dresser.
- 10-12 mins walk to Shaw metro (Green/Yellow Line)
- 12 mins walk to Noma station (Red Line)
- 15 mins walk to Mount Vernon Square Metro (Green/Yellow Line), Busboys and Poet, Safeway,
- 8 mins walk to the City Market on O St. Giant
- 25 mins walk to Union Station
- ample street parking
- considerate, easy going, eco-friendly, non-smoking roommate, open minded and friendly
- someone who cleans up after themselves, especially, in the common areas.
- responsible and clean/neat (at least in the common area)
- respectful of another person's need for quiet time, space, and belongings
- easy to talk to, friendly
- Mature enough to have open communication.
If you want to map it out, the address is at the intersection of 1st NW and Bates St NW. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Listing ID: H180415214221366
Posted on 5 September 2019