About the room
Who lives there
1 male, student
Looking for a male roommate for a 11-12 month lease, starting around mid-late June 2019. Looking for a roommate that is a busy professional or student, clean, and quiet. I will be a fourth year medical student working in the Texas Medical Center. RENT IS NEGOTIABLE, utility costs can vary per month.
Apartment was recently renovated so it looks relatively new! Great location! Southeast/Central Downtown Houston in good neighborhood with low crime. 5 blocks southeast from Texas Medical Center and MetroRail Red Line 700. Private bedroom and bathroom, with a balcony, large modern kitchen and living room. Washer/Dryer IN UNIT!
You will occupy the Master Bedroom and Master Bath.
- Pets allowed. Up to two cats or dogs.
- Free COVERED unassigned parking, office outfitted with reception area, club, and computer lab.
- Olympic sized outdoor pool with patio seating for 100.
- Free gym with three treadmills, elliptical, free weights, and weight machines.
- Unfurnished 12 x 15 feet bedrooms with carpet, oversized closet, ceiling fans, oversized windows.
- Kitchen with cherry cabinets, slate flooring, double-size stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, silestone countertops.
- Private master bathroom with “roman” bathtub, silestone countertops, stainless steel sink, and full-sized mirror.
- Unfurnished living room 10 x 17 feet, dining room 9 x 9.5 feet, washer and dry in apartment, cable ready, AC, and heating.
Listing ID: H19051243229892
Posted on 12 May 2019