About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
from 27 to 40 years old, professionals
Large kitchen if you like to cook
• Large living room if you like to live
• In-unit laundry room (yes, you read that right it is its own room in the apartment)
• Large storage room
• Full use/ ownership of additional office closet
• Great Wifi
• Amazing Cleaning Woman
• No need to move the garbage cans
• And plenty of cleanliness as I love to clean
Who am I?
Great question. Early s, male, liberal Bay Area native who has worked in tech off and on for years. Currently I manage a team and am often found working. I am often traveling for work (pre COVID of course and will return to that after) and I travel for pleasure as well. All about life experiences and learning about being a better person.
• I’m all about seeing the world
• Love dogs
• Not in your face person, but always up for a convo over a bottle of wine or an ice cold pack
• Lived on a small 3rd world island for a year, 2 years ago building a couple schools (trying to tell you I’m human and not just another SF techie)
• Trying new things… I am almost always in. I won’t bungie jump or jump out of a plane as I am scared of heights.
• I have a peanut and nut allergy, but you can still have the food in the house. Just be aware.
Who are you?
Also a great question. Ideally:
• Stable job/ income
• At least a little bit liberal
• Pleasant to be around
• Doesn’t hold a grudge, open about any issues
• If you have a dog, even more exciting
Listing ID: H2106096136261
Posted on 9 June 2021