About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 30 to 32 years old, professional, non smokers
from 26 to 40 years old
About the House:
Single-family home sporting a back yard on a quiet street with ample permit parking. The first floor has the living room as soon as you walk in with a function wood stove (not the only heat source, but a nice bonus), then directly ahead is the pretty large kitchen with a half bath and to the left, you have the "dining" room though we could use it for other things. The second floor has three of the bedrooms and the full bath all hardwood floors. Moving up to the third floor is the last bedroom which gets the entire floor, has wall to wall carpet and the slanted ceilings but is a pretty cool space and has a massive closet. The basement has additional storage, plus a bulkhead to easily move things in and out.
House has forced air for heat, central A/C, washer & dryer in the basement, tankless hot water on-demand water heater and we have a functional wood stove. Utility cost is a guesstimate, I have not lived here so I don't know yet!
About Your Potential Roommates:
Tucker (Male, just turned 30):
- Work in IT in Central Sq. hours typically are 8:30-5:00 M-F
- Grew up in Mass. Lived in and around Boston for the last 8 years
- Enjoy walks, bike rides, tinkering with my home servers/technology, exploring new breweries/beer (looking forward to having the space to brew again)
- Recently cooking hasn’t been a large portion of my routine but will be my grill since we have the space for it.
- Keep most of my belongings in my room with the exception of networking equipment (modem, router, wireless access points) and things for the TV.
-Very rarely have guests but as with you when they do come over they are respectful and friendly.
- I do tend to stick to myself, but definitely open to impromptu conversations, game nights or a movie screening.
- When listening to music or watching something I tend to just use my speakers until it gets beyond 10 then break out the headphones.
-Typical weekday morning: up at 6:30, out of the shower by 6:45 and then ironing and packing, out by 7:45. (Just to give you an idea since there is only one shower for four people.)
Chris (Male, early 30's - writing this on his behalf)
Likes football (not American), biking, movies, craft beers, and his cat Elle, who is friendly and likes to be around but not always be pet/picked up (no scratching or biting just tries to escape).
We’re both pretty down to earth, quiet and get along with most people, if you think this could be a good fit definitely let us know and we can work with the owner to arrange a showing of the place.
Listing ID: H190819234642213
Posted on 19 August 2019