About the room
Who lives there
1 male, mixed, non smokers
Wonderful Avenues Neighborhood 162 I street ( Third Avenue) - Amazing prime location!
*Private Room for Rent in a 3 bedroom 1 bath apartment - 2 guys need 1 more guy roommate. Both in their 20's working and going to school so not home often, looking for someone similar! Need to be clean , tidy and clean up after yourself!
* Ready ASAP
* This Room is nice and bright with big windows
* Nice renovated units with the Old Avenue Charm!
* Spacious room with large windows
* Bright, sunny, with plenty of natural sun light
* Shared bath and kitchen with 2 other guy roommates - mostly students and professionals who work and go to school with busy lives
Looking for quiet, clean, and responsible roommate. No drama, no drugs, no smoking, no pets, and please clean up after yourself :) Room is for one person only - no sharing/couples.
* Beautiful floors
* New Paint
* New Tile
* Large rooms
* Not much common area, mostly just hall way, so if you have tons of furniture like big screen TV and want living room, this is not a good fit for you. Please keep all your personal belongings in your room other than kitchen stuff. And please don't steal roommate's food :) Have common courtesy and respect, be a good and friendly roommate
* Coined-laundry on-site
* Bus stop right at the apartment complex / plenty parking on street , but we like bikers! Go green!
* Remodeled/updated place
* Tenant pays all utilities - power and internet may need to be in your name if you take this room, and your roommates will pay you. Don't worry we will make sure they pay you and we won't leave you hanging! Rest gas/water/sewer/trash/common area are billed with rent monthly. I would budget averaeg $50 per person for winter and $20-40 for summer.
* On your own individual lease so no need to worry about roommate's rent, late fees etc. If roommates leave your rent stays the same. Great set up and we do all the hard work for you, find your roommate, take their financial burden off you, and allow you to live in a nice place that's affordable
* Lease terms - 1 year
* Deposit is equal to first month rent, 100 non refundable lease fee and rest refundable. Your rent will be pro-rated depending on move-in date
* No credit okay, but not bad credit. No criminal, no eviction history. Student okay as long as you have source of income either job, student loan, and/or parents co-sign
* We will try to find your roommate around similar age range - we have all girls and all boys units. If you have friends you know that would be even better. We still do individual leases but we love to put you and your friends together! Or down the road you want to move into another unit with your friends that works for us too (assuming we have something available)
* for showing please text/call show contact info ( text preferred) or email us. Since we have many rentals please specify like "I street $495 room"
Listing ID: H180717231124673
Posted on 22 March 2020