About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 49 to 64 years old, professional, non smokers
from 40 to 70 years old
Looking to share a large quiet home for the price of an apartment? This is a great situation for someone who wants the benefits of a home built for professional entertaining and/or the solitude of a secluded/wooded backyard with plenty of wildlife.
We're looking for the right roommate to move in this fall. We're two self-employed almost seniors who work from home - but house is big enough that we can see you as little (or as much) as you like.
Here's what you will get:
- 1 upstairs bedroom for your use. Up to you whether you bring furniture or we provide.
- Private bathroom
- rec center, pool, gym 400 steps away
- 109 bus to Huntington metro at bottom of street (one block), takes under 10 minutes to station.
- Use of kitchen and dining area
- Large downstairs has family room, living room, 2 offices, 2 sunrooms.
- Walking distance to a Fairfax county park with pool.
- House is built for entertaining - dinners, formal parties, barbecues on the back patio. (Think tasteful parties, not frat house keggers!) We've hosted big corporate parties as well as fundraisers for 100+ people. (We don't have many parties now, but listing as it is PERFECT for someone who needs to entertain for business.)
- Use of private/ wooded backyard with firepit, grill, smoker, pond, outdoor furniture, hammock, etc. Lots of nature.
- Some personal space for gardening, storage, etc.
- Laundry facilities next to bedroom
- Utilities included
- Fast/ reliable Fios internet included
- Access to various tv streaming services and premium channels
- Off-street parking for one car
No smoking or pets (We have cats, so pet lovers preferred.)
$1,300/month, includes all utilities and fast Verizon Fios internet
One-month security dep. Please write with questions, for more details, etc.
Truly a wonderful place to live for the right person. Thanks.
Listing ID: H22110982240462
Posted on 27 April 2023