About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 30 to 40 years old, professional, non smokers
I am renting out an upstairs bedroom in my house available immediately. I have a large dog (see pictures) and am hoping to find a tenant who also has a medium or large dog so they can both have a friend to play with during work days.
About the house:
- Medium sized 2 story house in a quiet neighborhood
- Parking for 1 car available in driveway (when friends visit they can block you in)
- Additional storage available above garage or in backyard shed
- Unlimited hot water (tankless heater)
- Use of common areas (kitchen, laundry, living room, back deck, ETC)
- Large, fully fenced backyard with dog door
- Guest bedroom downstairs for occasional use if friends or family visit
- Upstairs bedroom has closet space and window overlooking backyard
- Use of kitchen pots/pans/etc included
- Home gym (weights, rack, exercise bike) located in garage
- Large grill built into back deck
- Utilities + Wifi included in price
- Located walking distance from a decent bar and a few restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Home Depot/Wall-mart/Costco/Safeway/multiple restaurants.
- Shared full bath with 1 other tenant (who barely uses it). Additional half bath downstairs.
About me (and other tenant/dog)
- 30 rear old male, i work for the Army
- I am generally quiet, occasionally have friends over, spend lots of weekends camping
- Other tenant is middle aged male, very quiet and not often at home
- Dewey (dog) is a middle aged Plott Hound who loves attention
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to come by and see the room.
Listing ID: H190515183414328
Posted on 15 May 2019