About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, from 24 to 37 years old, professional, outside smokers only
from 22 to 40 years old
Looking for someone to share a 2 story upstairs unit in a duplex. We’re seeking individuals who are friendly, clean and responsible. We prefer college/graduate students or young professionals looking for a peaceful living environment to focus on their studies or unwind after a hard day’s work. We're a fun easy going house that likes to hang out on the weekends, but during the weekdays the house is pretty quiet.
The house is located in a nice and safe neighborhood. We're a block away from Daly City Bart, quick access to both North & South 280 freeways and near a main street, Mission St. There are great restaurants and Luck's grocery store, Walgreen's, Dollar Store, West Lake Plaza and a bus ride away from SFSU, CCSF, Serramonte and Stonestown Mall.
- Master Bedroom
- Carpet floors
- Walk-in closet
- Private Balcony
- Private bathroom
- Hardwood Floors throughout the house
- Spacious furnished living room
- Shared kitchen, large cabinet spaces, gas stove, dish washer and refrigerator
- Big windows that bring in plenty of natural light
- Washer & dryer onsite
- Street parking
- Daly City Bart
- 280 North & South Freeway
- 6 to 12 month lease - negotiable
- Move in date April 5, 2021 - possibly earlier
- Security Deposit $1,650 plus first month’s rent $1,650= total to move in $3,300.
You must see our home in order to appreciate its beauty, size and location. If you’re interested please email Lorena at the provided email address above. We look forward to meeting you!
Listing ID: H210322202429975
Posted on 22 April 2021