About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
One spacious furnished bedroom on the second floor of a 2 bedroom house (living with owners) for rent on the scenic Charles River Road!
YOUR PRIVATE BEDROOM:
Furnished with a full bed and mattress, air conditioned, hard wood floors, large closets and lamp. Note: mac desktop is not included.
large kitchen (help yourself to cooking!), breakfast nook in the kitchen, bathroom right next to your bedroom, living and dining rooms, two porches (one has beautiful views of the Charles River!), and an outdoor patio area. We also own two kayaks so feel free to borrow them :)
• The Charles River is directly in front of the house
• The Watertown Riverfront Park and Braille Trail is also directly across the street (perfect for afternoon walks or jogs)
• Great restaurants within a 6 minute walk (La Casa de Pedro, Branch Line, Panera Bread, Outdoor MarketPlace, to name a few). Arsenal yard.
• Watertown Square is a 10 minute walk. From there, a bus ride to Harvard Square is 10 minutes away.
• The Perkins School for the Blind is a 4 minute walk, with beautiful parks and running trails open to the public
PERFECT COMMUTING LOCATION: minutes walk to Athenahealth, Harvard Business Review as well as the #70 and #70A bus lines or 10-15 minutes walk to #71 bus line, 3-5 minutes drive to Arsenal Park, Arsenal yard & Watertown Malls and Watertown Square; 10 minutes drive to Harvard Business School and 15 minutes drive to Harvard or MIT. Very close commute to Boston in general
Unfortunately no pets.
$1250 a month (which includes all amenities)
MOVE IN FEE:
First, last and security deposit.
Minimum of 6 months. We are open to month to month after that.
INCLUDED IN THE RENT:
gas/electricity/wifi, in-unit laundry, parking. Please note: we do not have cable but do have a very very fast internet connection.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Absolutely no smoking please (that includes ), no drugs and no house parties. If you like to be up late at night, feel comfortable but please be respectful of loud noise during sleeping hours (we go to bed around 11). We are very open-minded and respectful of others--we hope you are the same!
AVAILABLE MOVE IN DATE: Possible 01/06/23.
Please contact us with a brief description of yourself and References...
Thanks so much and can't wait for us to connect!
Listing ID: H181128203214615
Posted on 9 April 2023