About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
from 30 to 56 years old, professionals
$850/month rent plus $100/month for utilities/wi-fi/household supplies/monthly cleaning service
What this gets you:
1) the opportunity to share a charming 650sf cottage and be within walking distance to many of North Park's attractions, which include:
• Balboa Park
• Morley Field Sports Complex with its multitude of affordable exercise opportunities from hiking trails, a swimming pool, outdoor circuit training, tennis courts, archery classes and more
• Bird Park and its free live summer concerts
• North Park's 30th St. Restaurant Row
• Farmer's Market every Thursday
2) a private room featuring:
• approximately 9x12' in area
• closet measuring 3x4.5'
• cable outlet
• ceiling fan
• portable air conditioning unit
• vertical blinds and curtains*
• brand new rug*
*you are welcome to swap out the curtains and rug with your own
3) a housemate who is respectful of your privacy, who you can count on to do their part to maintain clean and uncluttered common areas, who is committed to open and compassionate communication in resolving and solving any issues that naturally arise when living with others, who will be mindful of what you require to live here in peace and tranquility.
I am looking for someone who:
1. has verifiable, stable employment
2. desires to live in a harmonious, communicative, peaceful and clean environment
3. is able and willing to share chores
This is a month to month rental agreement with a $750 security deposit. Street parking is ample.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my ad.
Listing ID: H17113020404477
Posted on 22 July 2019