About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
from 28 to 40 years old
The huge master bedroom in our newly updated, upstairs duplex in Normal Heights will be available July 15th, though this move-in date is flexible. This place is very private, yet just a block away from all the bars, restaurants, and shops on Adam's Avenue, and a 60-second walk from Vons.
What makes this space amazing:
- A huge, beautiful deck that is west facing, so you can lay out and tan in the afternoon or watch the sunset. There is also a private downstairs yard under the deck with a raised bed for veggies & herbs and plenty of storage.
- Large windows in every room that let in a ton of light as well as a great cross breeze. This place stays pretty cool, even in summer temps!
- The apartment was remodeled right before we moved in, so everything is brand new. The kitchen has all new appliances.
- You'll have your own reserved parking spot
- Laundry downstairs
- Friendly and considerate neighbors
I have to move because of work and I'm writing this ad to help my roommate out. Because this is a lease takeover (lease goes through April 2021), the landlord requires good rental references, a good credit score, and steady employment. Utilities run about $40-55/month per person, which includes internet and SDG&E. The landlord covers water and trash.
My roommate (the person you'd be living with) is a quiet, friendly woman in her early 30s and works as a scientist at UCSD. She's looking for someone who can appreciate this awesome space as much as she does. Let us know what questions you have! 🙂
The photos are a mix of our landlord's photos post remodel and our own photos of it now. Please note that the cats in the photos are mine and won't be living here once I move, but our landlord is open to having a cat. No dogs, sorry 😕
Listing ID: H20061722479468
Posted on 17 June 2020