About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 24 to 26 years old, mixed, non smokers
from 20 to 26 years old
-> AVAILABLE October 1st, 2019. Rent is $900/month. There is NO broker’s fee. Would require first, last and security upon move in. Working Professionals or Grad-Students preferred.
-> I am looking for someone to fill the room through August 31st, 2020 (one year Lease). Please contact me if you have any questions!
· House is located right off of Franklin St and Raymond St
· The house includes 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and a bath. Hardwood floors. Water is included. Other utilities not included. Wifi is present, split between you and other tenants ($13/month).
· Utilities run from as cheap as $40/person in the summer to ~$100/person in the winter (this includes internet, heat, and electricity!)
· No dogs, no cats. Please ask about other pets.
· Furniture can be requested (if I have any available I will let you borrow! Or I can tell you where to purchase for cheap)
-> Some quick facts about its relativity to getting places:
· 3 min walk to buses 66, 70, 70A and 86
· 10 min walk to buses 57 and 64
· 15 min walk to “B” GREEN line Harvard Ave stop
· 15 min walk to RED line Harvard Square stop
· Easy access to Storrow Drive/Soldiers Field Rd, Mass Pike. (I-90), Memorial Drive, etc.
· Shaw’s, Stop & Shop, Trader Joe’s all within walking distance (5-10 min).
· Allston’s bars and restaurants a mere 10-15 min walk away.
· Laundromat 3 min walk away.
· Library 5 min walk away.
· This house has easy access to the following institutions: Boston University, Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Tufts (either to Medford by car or Downtown campus by public transportation), UMass Boston, Suffolk, Berklee, Brandeis, Bentley
· Folks living in Lower Allston have direct access to the following neighborhoods/towns: Downtown Boston (Financial District, Back Bay, South End, Chinatown), Cambridge, Brighton, Waltham, Watertown, Somerville, Brookline, Newton, Arlington, Medford
-> Please email to request a showing, thank you for your time!
->When emailing, please include a description of yourself:
· 1) age, 2) what you do for work as well as your monthly income, and 3) what you think might be relevant, 4) as well as a link to a social media profile.
This will help us speed up the process and minimize unnecessary back and forth emails!
Listing ID: H190921224218317
Posted on 21 September 2019