About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional
female, from 23 to 58 years old, professionals
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW CAREFULLY: THEN CALL ME. 2 8 1 4 7 7 6 9 2 2
1. There is no minimum stay. I'll be traveling much of the time as I build and race cars so you will be in charge when I'm gone. Reliable, professional, WOMEN only please working a 9 - 5 job as I sometimes need my place during business hours M-F to conduct routine business. When traveling I'll be available by cell, landline, Skype or email. I'll return home briefly every month or two depending on the SCCA racing schedule and my proximity to Houston. I go as far north as Fairbanks, Alaska and Bangor Maine and as far south as Key West Florida and Baja California. My two dogs generally travel with me.
2. NO DEPOSITS or move-in fees. As mentioned I have two adorable black and silver Miniature Schnauzers and they actually own the place. They let me live here and sleep with them in the MBR as long as I don't snore too loud. As mentioned they generally travel with me but stay home occasionally when I'm gone as well.
3. The $200 monthly utility fee is ALL INCLUSIVE. Electricity, natural gas, water, HDTV, Dish on Demand, LG washer and dryer (between your rooms) and a private twin sink bathroom with locks on all doors for your peace of mind, trash pick-up twice a week, WiFi, portable private VOIP landlines, lawn care, three pools and tennis courts all for two hundred dollars.
4. I'm Located in the Jersey Village area near Beltway 8 and Hwy 290. 15 to 20 minutes to Cypress or Hwy 610 (inner loop) the heights, Willowbrook Mall or I-10/Katy with endless surrounding restaurants, clubs and gathering places.
5. You'll have full access to the entire house including living room, dining room, wide open kitchen, breakfast bar and great room; excluding my office and the master bedroom suite.
6. HDTV, NETFLIX and all 20,000 Direct TV plus On Demand Movies are available on new 32" Samsung flat screen TVs in both guest rooms. These rooms are furnished; one with a new Queen Size Simmons Beautyrest bed the other a New Queen Size Temperpedic bed, both have computer desks, office chairs, phones, large closets, and nightstands with drawers for extra storage.
7. The laundry room directly between the two guest bedrooms as I mentioned it has two top of the line LG front-loaders and a Shark clothing steamer. A Shark vacuum cleaner lives in a nearby closet.
8. My property is gated, with alarms on all doors and windows. Three off-duty Harris County Police Officers patrol at night. There have been no incidents in the fifteen years I've owned the home.
9. No credit check or referrals are necessary really. I'm a pretty good judge of character. My verbal vetting process will take less than one half hour. Presuming you want to move in and I decide that I want you to move in as well; you'll have an answer from me within 24 hours.
10. This is a 3000 sq ft home all on one story in a upscale community primarily made up of professionals , families and retirees. Houses here range from $300K to $600K. You won't find a more comfortable place to live in Northwest Houston with quick access to the city. This is the nicest home listed on Roomgo or so I've been told by previous guests. Please no pets, couples, children etc. I'm renting to ONE or possibly TWO professional women who can manage things when I'm gone. You'll get a nice bedroom, use of the second bedroom for clothes and storage (when available) and a large private bath with a twin-sink vanity for $800. Rent is due in cash in hundreds please no later than the first of the month.
A. My monthly expenses are $3200 with my property taxes as long as the house or appliances don't require maintenance. The new "architectural shingle, 140 mph" roof I put on last fall cost $12,000. My deductible was $5000. My personal property taxes are $7000 as there are three schools in the area. My homeowner's insurance is about $2000. My mortgage is $14,500 annually. Natural gas, water, electric, landlines in all rooms, direct TV with all the movie channels, fast internet, WiFi, lawn care, neighborhood association dues are in addition to the above larger expenses. Living in Willowbridge Estates is no joke financially lol. However, You only pay a flat fee of $800. If you can find a better deal I'll gladly match it. Send No Typed Messages via Roomgo or email. CALL ME if you're interested. If you are a FIT the next thing you know you'll be living here- so let's not take too much time figuring that one out.
B. If you smoke and wish to do so inside or in the breezeway you are not going to bother me.
C. If you have a boyfriend or husband that's great but he can't stay the night here except on birthdays and select holidays because I don't rent to couples.
D. You should have four or more years of education after high school or an equivalency. More so in something interesting lol. I don't rent these bedrooms for the money but rather for the occasional good conversation and little extra security while I'm away racing cars lol. If you believe in anything Supernatural, The Greek or Christ Myths, Vampires, Werewolves or the Current political administration you probably won't be a particularly good fit here.
E. This is the fourth largest city in the U.S. and you are not going to find a landlord two blocks from where you work. Expect a twenty to thirty minute commute daily if you are fortunate.
F. For the same $800 (if you qualify) you can get a small "Section 8" apartment somewhere in Houston! Basic cable, no internet, no utilities paid, no sheriffs for security but one lazy security guard so if you are raped, murdered or in need of help he will likely be the last one to respond. If you are Caucasian you WILL be the minority. Your neighbors will be 40% Hispanic, 25 % African American, and 15 % Asian statistically speaking. You will also have to raise an EXTRA month's rent, a SECURITY DEPOSIT and SIGN a minimum seven month LEASE.
G. Please call me on my landline ONLY! 2 8 1 4 7 7 6 9 9 2 I'm too busy to type anything more than I already have here. I have references from several long term residents. My last guest stayed for a year and a half. She's in Corpus Christi and calls here monthly. I'm sure it's mostly because she misses my boys. She makes me put them on the phone no less lol.
Glenn "Jack" Heath PhD
Jersey Village, TX 77064
Listing ID: H150123175220992
Posted on 14 June 2019