About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 27 to 28 years old, professional, non smokers
from 22 to 35 years old
I am seeking a young professional roommate to rent a private bedroom (12' X 10') with a private bathroom on the third floor, in a 3 Bed/ 3.5 Bath 2,400 Sq Ft. 4 Story Luxury Townhouse located in Sawyer Heights! Rent is all bills paid ($1000/month is all you'll be paying). Room comes furnished with a full sized bed. Garage parking is also included (size of the vehicle permitting).
About the House:
The house is gated, and has an open floor plan with fully furnished living area (including couches, dining/coffee table, 75' LED TV with sound bar, hardwood floors, Quartz counter tops and professional grade appliances (w/d included)). 4th floor has a rooftop deck with an awesome view of Downtown Houston!
About the room:
Room is located on the third floor and has a private bathroom inside of the room. Full sized bed comes included.
- Conveniently located close to several restaurants off Washington Avenue, and right off the Heights Hike & Bike Trail (6 mile trail that cuts through the Heights/EaDo)
- Also located off Metro stop, with access to the Med Center, Downtown, Greenway Plaza, etc.
- Rent is all bills paid, which includes High Speed Internet, Cable (140 channels), Garage Parking, Home Security, Water, Trash, Gas & Electricity!
- No Smoking/Pets please
- $600 Security Deposit which is fully refundable
- 6-12 month lease
- Must pass background check/provide proof of employment
I am a young professional living in my newly purchased Townhouse in Sawyer Heights. I will be occupying the master bedroom on the 3rd Floor, along with a roommate from Canada (she'll be on the first floor).I'm a relatively quiet and friendly person, and get along well with everyone. I always keep the common areas clean, and expect the same from you!
Listing ID: H17042034319191
Posted on 17 July 2018