About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
We are renting out rooms with locks on each room on the second floor. Kitchen and 1.5 bathroom will be shared. All utilities (gas, waste, water, heat, electricity) are included in the rent, including fast WI-FI! 1 min from the 18th Pink Line. Hardwood floors, windows in each room, and full kitchen appliances such as the fridge, stove, and microwave included. We also have a shared storage room.
The apartment is very big and used to be an education institution - 1.5 bathrooms, living room,
storage room, full kitchen, 2 full size fridges, and various closet spaces. We hope to find a new flatmate who cleans after themselves, considerate, and respectful. We have a rotational cleaning schedule for each person to clean communal areas once a month such as sweeping, mopping, and throwing away the kitchen trash.
- Single rooms: $500 (+$25 in winter months for heat)
*Security Deposit: 1 month rent (refundable)
*month to month/6months/1yr contract available
Need to fill out a free basic info rental application.
- 1 min walk from 18th Pink line
- Utilities covered in rent
- Near downtown, UIC, DePaul, Roosevelt, Colombia, Rush Hospital, Mercy, Medical District, etc.
- Near cafes, bakeries, grocery stores, Costco, laundry mat, church, post office, banks, mobile
- Near Harrison Park, National Museum of Mexican Art, art murals, and various seasonal festivals
- No pets, no smoking, no drugs
Listing ID: H200710202036656
Posted on 10 July 2020