About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 40 to 45 years old, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 40 years old
FURNISHED BEDROOM in sunny, stylish and spacious in-law apartment in large Victorian home in lovely Melville Park, Dorchester. Owners (2 males) live on the second floor and are available for help or maintenance as needed.
Location of the house offers easy access to downtown Boston, South Boston, and Quincy via Morrissey Blvd. or I-93. For tenants who use public transportation, both Shawmut and Fields Corner T-stations (Red Ashmont line) are only blocks away. For tenants who drive cars, plenty of street parking is available (no parking pass required).
The unit consists of two (2) furnished bedrooms, an open living/dining area, kitchenette, laundry and bathroom. Plenty of windows offer sunlight and fresh air. Each bedroom has sleek modern furniture, walk-in closets, and all basic amenities for comfort.
For privacy, tenants access the house through an entrance, separate from the owners, that leads directly to the main chef's kitchen. From there, the in-law unit can be accessed easily via the adjacent stairway.
• Free parking (on street; no pass required)
Each bedroom has:
• Queen-size bed
• Walk-in closet (hangers provided)
• Double dresser (8 drawers)
• Computer desk/chair
• Under-bed storage drawers
• Ceiling fan
• Table and floor lamps
• Pillows, sheets and towels
LOCATION: Melville Park, Dorchester
• Neighborhood is characterized by quaint Victorian homes and tree-lined streets
• Shawmut T-station: 3 blocks away, then 6 stops to South Station
• Fields Corner T-station: 3 blocks away, then 5 stops to South Station
• Target (with pharmacy and food store inside) only 2 blocks away
• Many great restaurants/pubs along Dorchester Ave, in Adams Village and in Lower Mills
Unit is PERFECT for students, academics, or young professionals who are looking for a temporary or long-term stay, in a nice and safe location, with affordable rent and privacy. Previous tenants have been very pleased, and many have returned for a second stay.
Listing ID: H110928184344664
Posted on 3 January 2022