About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, mixed, non smokers
• A room for rent, not a house, not an apartment. The room is located at a house on the Emeryville-Oakland border, on a quiet street.
• The neighborhood is composed of retirees, single and partnered professionals, families, 2 daycare facilities, a building contractor, and. Monster Pho. A 6th – 12th grade school is located on the next block.
• The house is a stones throw away from Lanesplitter Emeryville, Pac ‘N Save, the Bay Bridge-Emeryville shopping complex (Starbucks, Office Max, Taco Bell, Home Depot, Best Buy, Michaels, Pet Club), AC Transit, MacArthur BART, Kaiser Oakland, PIXAR, Arizmendi Emeryville, IKEA, Target-Emeryville. The Emeryville Bay Street Shopping Center is just a few more minutes away.
• The room has three windows; 2 southern and 1 western facing with mini-blinds. The room is equipped with ceiling lighting, and lots of natural sunlight. The room has hardwood floors, a closet with a door mirror attached, closet shelf, and clothing pole inside. Storage area on top of closet.
• Share kitchen, bathroom, washer/dryer, front and back porches, and backyard. There is street parking.
• Financial Details and Utilities: Total to move In: $2000 = $1000 deposit and monthly rent at $1000. Utilities are divided equally among residing roommates.
• No pets, no drugs, no smoking.
• Please send an email addressing the ad, describing yourself, with your contact information to schedule a showing, or if you need more information.
Thank you for your interest!
Listing ID: H19010424744116
Posted on 4 January 2019