About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 21 to 99 years old, professional, non smokers
All utilities included except professional house cleaning which would be split.
Guest Bedroom (Third Floor):
12’ X 10’ with private full bathroom and 2 closets (main one is a walk-in closet)
Rent: $1100/month, one month deposit, one year lease
About the House:
- Newly built contemporary (2019) 3 story home. 1900 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
- Gated neighborhood, EaDo Point.
- Easy highway access, and minutes from Downtown, Midtown, Montrose.
- Walking distance from: Warehouse Live, BBVA Compass soccer stadium, Toyota Center, public transit, bike trail, Discovery Green, George R. Brown Convention Center
- Each floor has its own thermostat
- Large open kitchen/dining/living room with quartz countertops and a covered balcony
- Full size washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances, including a wine cooler
- Room is unfurnished - pictures are from a model home with a similar layout.
I am a 29 year old engineer. I work a regular 7-5 schedule in Pasadena. I enjoy traveling, playing board games, and staying active. I like exploring town and trying new places to eat and drink. I always keep the common areas clean.
Professional, clean, and respectful. No smoking or pets.
If you are interested, please send me an email and include your number so we can see if we are compatible.
Listing ID: H19101016115866
Posted on 10 October 2019