About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 25 to 26 years old, professional, non smokers
I'm looking for a replacement roommate to finish the remaining 6 months on my 1-year lease. My roommate Icarus is moving to Europe for work and needs someone to fill the room, which my roommate Max and I have been in since October 2017 as its first tenants.
The large bedroom is available for move in beginning March 25.
The world's most adorable cat, Jaxx (named after Michael Jackson), also lives with us.
- Available large room is $1267, has a real door (no fake walls!), large closet and big windows.
- Shared bathroom but easygoing, clean, and accommodating roommates
- Huge living room and kitchen with table and two couches, TV, Sonos connected speaker
- Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Netflix, Playstation Vue
- Internal air: AC/Heat
- Roomba mopping robot
- Direct roof access to hang out
- Washer/Dryer (app available)
Crown Heights is, for better or for worse, a gentrifying area. We are at the frontline of that change, which means we have the best of both worlds. Across Franklin Avenue, there are a lot of restaurants and upscale supermarkets.
- 5 min walk to Franklin Ave 2/3/4/5 train = easy and efficient access to Manhattan!
I'm a 26 year old guy (not a broker), originally from Seattle who moved here after college in 2015. I work at a music label in the city and typically get home around 8pm each day. Along with music/concerts I enjoy sports and going out on the weekends with friends. I also run a music blog, earlybirdnyc.com
If you're interested please contact me at the listed number! We are looking to get someone squared away ASAP and hope you find the place intriguing!
2. Max: 25 year old, working as a manager in conference sales.
3. Jaxx (a cat)
Listing ID: H19031435150673
Posted on 14 March 2019