About the room
Who lives there
1 roommates, others
female, from 28 to 60 years old
[Please Note* No pets! There are currently two pets on premises. One dog, and one cat. Both are restricted to a limited area inside my home.
An abundance of natural light and air streams through this home. This stylish unit presents the ultimate lifestyle. This charming character house provides you with all the conveniences you would hope for. This property has been immaculately maintained and enjoys the added benefit of being located in a peacefully quiet neighborhood.
Beautifully finished with a neutral color scheme, you are located close to amazing restaurants, cafes, and shopping as well as sporting facilities. A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. The bedroom is cozy, and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space. Externally, the property features landscaped grounds and a great outdoor entertaining area.
- Quiet neighborhood street, off main arterial, great central location, allowing quick access to shopping, public transit, parks and freeway
- -A mile and a half from the grocery store and shopping
- 4 miles from the freeway
- -Bus stop just outside neighborhood
-6.4 miles to light rail station (Tukwila)
--1 mile to grocery, drug stores & LA Fitness
- 3 miles from major shopping
- - 1 mile from a public Golf course w/ range
- 5 miles from Lake Washington
- - 1 mile from the Fairwood library
- 1 miles to 17mile long Cedar River Trail
- - numerous parks, walking, biking, hiking trails w/in 5-8 miles of house
The house is situated at the end of a long cul-de-sac, positioned sideways on the lot, taking advantage of beautiful views of greenbelt & neighborhood park.
-Long, widened driveway for secure off-street parking
-- Covered front porch w/recessed lighting & seating leads to entry
- Gas furnace heating (*No A/C)
- - Monitored Security & Fire Alarm system throughout the home
- Exterior security cameras
- - Carbon Dioxide / Smoke Detectors & Fire extinguishers installed throughout house
- A gas insert fireplace in the kitchen/family room area, creates a cozy atmosphere for the winter evenings
- - Formal living/dining room w/beautiful woodwork trim throughout - frames views from the many Anderson windows throughout this house
-Diningroom french doors open to a large deck w/apprx 3/4s covered by a roof, to enjoy deck, serene yard; wooded park view & amenities, like; BBQing (table top or full size propane BBQs) even when raining!
--Deck has built-in lighting for entertaining after dark
-Another deck on the side of the house allows for full Summer sun
--6ft cedar fencing in backyard yard for privacy
- Well-appointed kitchen with fullsize fridge)freezer combo, microwave, countertop convection oven, gas range top w/griddle or grilling attachments, dishwasher, and shared use of most kitchenware & cupboard storage
- - High-Speed Internet WiFi throughout the house
- 55 HD Smart TV in kitchen/family room area for streaming TV/Movies/Internet
- - Cable TV packages available (*At addl cost))
- Powder room on main floor
- - Renter's Private bedroom with keyed entry, has been completely re-done. Brand new ameneties include:
-Large easy access closet w/built-in shelving
--Brand new Stainmaster plush carpetting, w/upgraded memory foam padding
- Brand new memory foam mattress (*full size), bedframe & bedding
- - Brand new LED ceiling light on dimmable /programmable switch
-Multiple USB ports & outlets installed throughout the room
--Large, solid five drawer dresser. Top drawer stocked w/some essentials for their use during stay (eg: extra long, corded USB-C fast charging cord, USB outlet converter, LED emergency flashlight w/laser light combo
- Large refinished woodwork encased, two side open double-paned Anderson window with w/screen installed
- - Antique writers desk & chair. Desk stocked w/basic office supplies for use during stay
-B&W/Color printer on-site, available for use via permission
-- linen closet w/available storage just outside the bedroom
- private bathroom across the hall from the bedroom
- - Renter has their own full-size, private bathroom for their use exclusively. , Re-freshed the modern bathroom includes refinished vanity, with large mirror, and plenty of storage, and a tub/shower combination.
All bathroom fixtures are brand new incl; adjustable, multi-flow settings, wall mount or handheld-style showerhead, vanity sink, faucet, lighting, towel racks/hooks & quiet, powerful ceiling exhaust fan
- Some storage available in the garage.(for bike, etc)
This is a quiet, friendly household, plenty of privacy, in a family neighborhood with a homeowners association, right off the community park which has Greenland.
Cedar River is nearby, there are walking and bicycling trails. Lake Washington is just a short bike ride away. This setting ensures peace and quiet whilst being only a very short drive to all amenities. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This property is certainly unique and warrants an inspection. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Bus access just outside neighborhood. Light Rail Station (Tukwila) 6.4miles
Very long wide, very mild grade driveway, w/plenty of safe, lighted (motion sensor-triggered), parking up close to the house
Listing ID: H2106215425649
Posted on 22 July 2021