About the room
Who lives there
3 male, from 26 to 35 years old, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 55 years old, professionals
We are not showing the place to any prospective housemate till May 01, 2020.
House mates have disinfected the whole house, saved enough supplies, and
there is a policy of "No one goes out, no one comes in" in effect now.
This is a home share for professionals renting individual rooms. We prefer long term tenants.
Looking for easy going, mature, responsible, financially stable and friendly housemates to share all the amenities of a private home in West San Jose who intend to stay long term if everything works out well. Rooms are available now. Here are a few details:
• Available to gainfully employed professionals only.
• Non smoking mixed gender household and no pets are allowed.
• Overnight guests limited to twice/week with advanced notice.
• No bartering of services for reduced rent.
• Working from home or setting up a business at home is unacceptable.
• West San Jose/Campbell border, close to Winchester Blvd.,
• About 1 mile South of Santana Row and
• 2 miles from downtown San Jose and Prune yard in Campbell.
• $1,200/mo for 2nd floor carpeted room with shared bathroom
• $1,400/mo for a secondary room with semi-private (hall) bathroom
• $1,600/mo for the master suite.
Bedrooms are clean, unfurnished. Bedrooms and living/dining rooms are hardwood floored. Rest of the home (kitchen, family room and breakfast area) are tiled.
• Utilities are split equally by residents.
• Lease term: Minimum 6 months expected, month to month after that.
• Move-in cost: Prorated 1st mo + Security deposit
• Security deposit: 1mo rent + $500
• Extra: You can reserve a spot for yourself for $100/mo in the garage. This is not necessary, there is ample street parking near/in front of the house.
• Relaxed and quiet atmosphere at home. Safe and residential area, tree lined neighborhood of single family residences.
• Personal cabinet in kitchen and shelf in refrigerator.
• Full access to kitchen and laundry at all hours.
• Large private backyard.
If you are interested and/or have any other questions, drop a note and we can continue the discussion. We'd like to know what you do for a living, current living and financial situation, dates you wish to visit, move, etc. Our process is as follows:
1. You visit the home after our initial communications and check out the room without any obligation.
2. If we get along well, and you are interested, you fill out an application form for reference check and background, employment and credit verification. (We do not rent to folks with criminal background).
3. Once approved, we agree on a move-in date, and prepare/sign a California Residential Lease Agreement.
4. You pay the move-in cost and move in on the date posted on the agreement.
As for your prospective house mates, we are all professionals working or teaching in the bay area and have been living here for the past few years. All the best on your home searches for a new home.
Listing ID: H14112712188409
Posted on 16 October 2020