About the room
Who lives there
1 roommates, professional
from 28 to 45 years old, professionals
I'm looking for a new roommate to move in MARCH 1st or possibly earlier at my spacious (1100 sq ft), renovated, and fully furnished condo with modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, beautiful hardwood floors, large living/dining area with plenty of natural sunlight, in-unit washer dryer, and large deck. Parking is available behind the building, and my condo has all the latest amenities (see "Additional Amenities" below)
Each bedroom gets its own bathroom & large walk-in closet. My unit is located on the 2nd floor of a beautiful 8 unit graystone building that is quiet, secure, and conveniently located.
*** CONDO FEATURES ***
- Washer/Dryer In-Unit
- Fully Furnished with Modern Furniture
- Large Balcony/Deck
- Hardwood Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops and Modern Finishes
- French Door Refrigerator with Water Filter
- Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Oven
- Full Dining Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Central A/C & Central Heat
**** LOCATION ****
Ideal, central location in Buena Park / Uptown: short walk to trains, shops, restaurants, and lakeshore!
- Quick 60 second walk to Sheridan (Redl Line) Chicago Train Station
- Nearby Express Bus Lines to Downtown
- Short walk to Wrigleyville, Boystown, Running Trails & Dog Park
- Easy access to N Lakeshore Drive to get easily around town.
- Nearby Target, Jewel-Osco, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, bars etc.
**** ADDITIONAL AMENITIES ****
- Nest Thermostat & Protect
- Wireless Sonos Surround Sound
- Nest Security System with Keyless Locks
- Voice Activated Amazon Echo Assistant & HomePod
- Hue Lighting System throughout Condo
- All Kitchen, Dishware, and Household Supplies Furnished (Vacuum, Dishes, Silverware, Blender, etc)
Utilities will be split evenly and are on average around $60-$100 including electricity, gas, and high speed internet depending on month. Security deposit of 1 month rent, $1020, is required.
If interested send me an email and tell me about you. I will be deciding who to rent to based on a few criteria:
- Financially responsibility and ability to pay rent & utilities on-time.
- Good communication & mutual respect
The more you information you provide about yourself the better. Its in everyones interest to ensure we're a good match so tell me everything about you (past roommate experiences, profession, age, habits, preferences, etc). Here's some information about me.
A little about me: I'm a gay 38 year old professional male that own his own business and works at my home office. I'm very active, down-to-earth, and easy going. I like my place neat and clean but not anal retentive about it. I don't do drugs or smoke and drink only socially. I enjoy having people over, being outdoors, and being social. I have an awesome, quiet, and well behaved Shiba Inu mix dog (15lbs). Common respect and good communication is important to me. A good match would probably be around my age range, professional, and similar personality/maturity level.
Feel free to ask any questions and be sure to include your name, phone #, and information about you. If you have any social media (facebook, insta, linkedin) we can connect on there too. Also happy to do a virtual tours and meet by FaceTime, Zoom, or in person. I am fully vaccinated.
Listing ID: H22010722316602
Posted on 7 January 2022